Thanks for choosing us as your choice for graphics and decals! Here you will find instructions and advice on getting your decals in place easily and correctly! Its really easy when you know how!
- Step 1: Remove remains of previous decals (if any) using the remover tool and a small amount of cleaning fluid to loosen the edges. If you have no decals then just using the cleaning fluid to clean the surface throughly. Making sure all grit or dirt has been removed. (You can buy all tools and cleaning fluids from us)
- Step 2: Use a ruler and masking tape or similar to mark out where you need the decal to be. Or go freestyle at your own risk.
- Step 3: Press decal out on a flat surface to make sure its stuck to the application tape (if supplied) remove decal from backing (leaving application tape and decal if Vinyl Die Cut).
- Step 4: Align decal into place. Gently press it into place using your fingers or application tool. If your worried about Getting the decals around corners or sharp edges, use of a hairdryer or heat gun may be advised. (dont get too close with a heat gun, as you can burn the graphics before positioned.)
- Step 4: remove marking lines and application tape (if used) If heat gun or hairdryer was used then give it another quick press with your hands and gentley heat up again.
And your done, stand back and admire for as long as you like!
Sticker/Vinyl Wrap & InvisFilm Application Advice :
Thanks for choosing us as your graphics and decals!
Here you will find advice for getting your product in place easily and correctly!
Its really easy when you know how!
Ensure the part your fitting to is dirt and dust free.
Clean the area your applying to, with warm soapy water or isopropyl alcohol if you have it avaliable.
And dry with a lint free cloth.
Continue to spraying area with water and removing the part you have trimmed from the kit for application.
Peel the backing paper and and fold so you can hold the piece and align in place.
Grab your application tool or bank card or fingers, and heatgun/hairdryer and start wiping from the centre out,
or one edge wiping away, ensuring your pushing the water/air bubbles out.
If applying rim decals start at one edge and work across conforming the graphics into place.
If you need to go around a 90 degree edge then ensure you start on the flat edge first.
And heat the film till plyable and push around with your thumbs.
Please note, standard die cut, or printed and laminated graphics are not safe for use with a jet washer or any kind of pressure washer. These are not safe for use with bikes full stop so we will not be held responsible for any issues caused by use of a pressure washer.